Individual Training Services Package
$125.00 for 1 year
Package price: $125 per individual per year
Package benefits from July 1 to June 30:
- Electronic access to BCCAT’s Decision-maker’s Manual
- $200 discount on registration for a 2 day, non-custom BCCAT course – view courses
- $150 discount on registration for a 1 day, non-custom BCCAT course
- $100 discount on registration for BCCAT’s Annual Education Conference (based on a 2 day, in-person event) – view conferences
- One complimentary ticket to a BCCAT roundtable event on administrative justice
- BCCAT’s newsletters and e-blasts –view newsletters
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits for BCCAT events and courses
- Full or part-time adjudicators of any regulatory and adjudicative agencies, board, commissions and tribunals performing quasi-judicial functions.
- Persons engaged full-time by administrative tribunals as solicitors or counsel or employed in executive or management positions such as registrar, manager or director.
- Government employees who perform on a full-time basis functions comparable to administrative tribunals.
- Academics, practitioners before administrative tribunals, members of advocacy groups, and other interested persons.
- Select below either Voting or Non-Voting member, see descriptions above for more info.
- Click on “sign up now”.
- Pay online with secure credit card processing via Stripe, or by cheque in the mail. Note: 5% GST is payable.