BCCAT is Going Paperless…
BCCAT course materials will now be available in electronic form only. The advantages are numerous.
You will be able to:
- navigate your materials with ease as a result of the provided bookmarks
- easily search your materials during and after the course for specific references
- highlight and make notes directly in your course materials
- receive necessary updates even after your course is finished
- easily store and access your course materials
- transport your course materials to and from your course with ease
How do I receive my electronic documents and how should I prepare for my course?
- You will receive an email from BCCAT that will contain a link to your course materials in PDF format.
- Save the course materials PDF to your device.
- Read BCCAT’s materials on How to Read and Annotate Electronic Course Materials.
- Bring your device to the course as paper copies of the materials will not be provided at the course.