Will I be able to plug in my laptop at my course?
- There are no individual laptop charging stations and very few electric plugs in the classroom so please be sure to fully charge your device before you arrive for the day.
Will there be tech help available at the course?
- There won’t be a tech assistance at the course so please make sure to download Adobe Reader and read BCCAT’s document, “How to Read and Annotate Electronic Course Materials” before your course. If you have any problems after reading these directions, please contact Lisa before the class to discuss.
May I cancel or transfer my registration once I have received the email from BCCAT that includes my course materials?
- Refunds and cancellations are not accepted after BCCAT has sent you the course materials link; however, it may be possible to transfer your registration to a future date. Please review BCCAT’s cancellation policy here.
Am I expected to print the PDF files after I’ve downloaded them to my device?
- BCCAT is encouraging course registrants to use materials electronically and is not trying to shift printing costs to members. Please note that printers will not available to use on site.
Will electronic materials make it easier to find my course materials (and specific information contained within), after my course is finished as opposed to searching through stacks of course materials in my office?
- You can store your course materials on your device and access the exact information you are seeking in seconds by taking advantage of the keyword search tool.